We like sound principles and we are driven by a responsible doing.
To do better every day.
- Our leather is tanned in Italy, according to an ethical code and very high standards in defense of the environment.
- Leather is one of the most sustainable products in nature because it is a 100% natural material, therefore without disposal problems and, above all, it derives from our food waste.
- We are against waste, so we weave as needed.
- We have chosen to enhance the horizontal subsidiarity of a KM0 production.
- Our packaging protects the bags by defending the environment.
- Our rhythm follows that dictated by our treadle loom. A "slow" production for a unique result.
- We are committed to creating "futuristic" collections that educate to an awareness of beauty that can be handed down for years to come.